We strive to be a world class Procurement Services organization serving the best interests of the University in the profession, in the community, and in the marketplace.
Our mission is to provide innovative, value-added procurement and property control solutions and services which:
- Anticipate our customers' needs;
- Exceed our customers' expectations;
- Foster strong, continuing relations with our stake holders;
- Develop excellent business deals;
- Save tax dollars;
- Position ODU as a leader in promoting the socioeconomic interests of the Commonwealth.
OUR GUIDING VALUES
- Integrity Consistently honest & fair conduct in business and personal dealings.
- Professionalism Maintaining an attitude that promotes positive interactions conducive to producing quality work.
- Customer Service Anticipating, meeting, and exceeding customer needs.
- Legality Adherence to the law in all decisions.
- Accountability Taking personal responsibility for what we do to ensure that our actions reflect the best interests of the University.
A list of awards for the Office of Procurement Services.
Procurement Services newsletters and announcements.
All procurement-related forms and documents.