Admitted Student Checklist
Congratulations on officially becoming a Monarch! Please confirm your offer of admission and pay the $200 deposit.
- Login to the Application Portal
- Select the active Application
- Click the View Decision link
- Click the Reply to Offer button and follow steps to enroll.
MIDAS (Monarch Identification and Authorization System) is ODU's log-in and password management system. Use your MIDAS ID and password to log into most University applications and services, such as email, Blackboard, myODU, Leo Online, Banner, and many other important resources. A video tutorial on how to create your MIDAS account can be found here.
- Visit midas.odu.edu and click Need an Account
- Enter your University Identification Number (UIN), located on your decision letter. Follow the rest of the prompts and click Submit
- Complete the remaining account creation steps. Once your MIDAS has been created, it is extremely important to write it down and keep it in a safe place. You'll need it for almost everything in the confirmation process and as a student.
An eRefund account allows ODU to deposit overpayments if necessary. Use this link to set up your eRefund account.
Incoming students need to complete the orientation requirements for their student type. Check out this page for additional information regarding Monarch Orientation.