- Start your housing application through the ODU Housing Portal.
- Within the housing application, select your LLC or TC Preferences (read through options below - you can select up to 2 initially). After your preferences are selected, there are a few essay questions that help us understand your interest in the community and provides an opportunity for you to confirm your commitment to each.
- Complete your housing application by paying the application fee and deposit (we cannot consider your application until that is completed).
- Your application will then be reviewed by the academic and campus partners that run that community - you will be considered for your first choice; if denied to your first choice, your second choice will be evaluated.
- You will be notified via your ODU student e-mail address concerning your application status. Please note that roommate and room style preferences may not be able to be accommodated because of limits on eligibility and availability.
- If your preferences change, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Need help finding your status? Follow these instructions.
- Priority deadline to apply for all LLCs & TCs:
- Upperclass students: February 28
- First-year and transfer students: April 1
- However, applications are processed and accepted until all spaces are filled.
- Each community has a limit on the number of spaces to join the community, so apply as early as you can!
If you decide you would like to be considered for a different community after you have completed your application, please update your preferences page on your housing application, and then email email@example.com or call us at 757-683-5881.