To complete your new hire documentation, ODU uses Onboard for all new hire paperwork to be completed electronically.
To access the Onboard system, you must login using your applicant ID and password . To login to the Onboard system, go to https://odu.ted.peopleadmin.com/records
If you need assistance with Onboard, please contact Human Resources at 757-683-3042 for assistance.Login to Onboard
- Click HERE to access the ODU Onboard system.
- Once at the login screen, (shown below) you will login using the applicant ID and password. After, click "Sign In" to be taken to your task list.
- If you experience trouble logging into the system, please contact your recruiter or the Department of Human Resources at 757-683-3042.
- Your Task List is the default home screen, displaying any tasks that are outstanding and need to be completed.
- For specific directions on completing tasks, see "Completing a Task" in the next tab.
- From this screen, you can complete tasks, view completed items, and view files in your personnel folder.
- To complete a task, click on "View" for the task to open the dialog box.
- Complete all required fields on the form and click "Save Final" to submit the form.
- To view completed tasks, click on the "Completed" tab or the "Files" icon at the top of the screen. This will take you to the completed tasks screen.
- Clicking the "Files" icon will show your personnel files (see below). Clicking each folder will open the forms associated with the folder. Click on any form to view it.
- From any screen, click "Sign Out" on the top right of the screen to log out of the system.
- Be sure to log out of the system each time you exit.
Onboard will require new hires to complete the following forms electronically:
- Child Support Form
- Conflict of Interests/Dual Employment Reporting Form
- Employee Direct Deposit Form
- Elected Offical Disclosure Form
- Equal Opportunity Data Form
- I-9 Form
- Military Information Sheet
- Policy Summary Acknowledgement
- Selective Service Form
- VA-4 Form (State Tax Form)
- Voluntary Self-Identification of Disability
- W-4 Form (Federal Tax Form)