Meet Your Benefits Team
Your Benefits Specialist is usually determined by the first letter of your last name.
There are many benefits available to ODU faculty and staff. Some benefits are a "condition of employment" such as life insurance and retirement plans, while others are optional. New employees will go over their benefit options in the New Employee Orientation. Whether you are new or have been a Monarch for a while, we can assist you with:
- Medical Leaves & FMLA
- Tuition Assistance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Assistance with a mid-year qualifying event
- Changing dependent and beneficiary information
- Directing employees to the correct resources for their benefits-related questions
- Opening a new benefits vendor account
- Explaining benefits options
- Open Enrollment
- And more...