Please do not send credit card information via email.

All forms are in PDF format and require the free Adobe Reader to open and/or print or save with data (if applicable).

Use this form to register for courses if you are admitted or currently enrolled as a degree-seeking or non-degree student and are unable to register using LEO Online. This form is also used to DROP or ADD courses during the drop/add period or to WITHDRAW from classes prior to the withdrawal deadline when the student is unable to use LEO Online to withdraw due to holds preventing registration.

Consult the Academic Calendar for the current semester to determine the exact dates and deadlines. Includes individual override approval indicators and required signatures (two) for maximum credit hour waiver.

NOTE: International students (F and J visa holders) who plan to drop below the required credit hours for immigration purposes must first obtain approval from Visa & Immigration Service Advising (VISA), 2006 Dragas Hall.

(Changes to addresses can be performed using LEO Online or the University Portal, except for employees, who must notify Human Resources of address changes.)

Submit this form to the Registrar's Office for name/address changes. Name changes (other than obvious typographical errors) cannot be processed without a copy of your new Social Security card. We do not accept address changes from third parties.

The active duty military member should submit this form, along with a copy of the orders to Virginia, proof of Virginia residency, and a copy of the military ID to qualify for this in-state tuition benefit.

Student must reapply each semester to receive this benefit. Application deadline is the first day of classes for the term in which the benefit will be received.

The military spouse and/or military dependent student or recipient of the Fry Scholarship, should submit this form, along with the required documentation, to qualify for the Military Spouse/Dependent in-state tuition benefit.

This benefit and the in-state tuition status shall continue as long as the student is continuously enrolled, regardless of change of duty station or residence of the military service member.

To qualify for in-state tuition rates, you must apply no later than the first day of classes of the term for which you are requesting in-state rates. This form must be completed and submitted with supporting documentation to the Office of the University Registrar. The application must also accompany all non-degree entry and reactivation/readmission forms if you are seeking in-state tuition rates.

High School Completer

Effective Fall 2020, students that have completed high school in the Commonwealth of Virginia and meet some additional requirements may qualify for in-state tuition rates. Please click the link to the right to review the criteria and complete the form if you believe you qualify.

If you intend to study from a location out-of-state or outside the United States, you should request to change your campus code to "online student outside Virginia" or "online student outside USA," as you will be eligible for the tuition rate applicable to students enrolled in technology delivered courses from these locations.

If your campus assignment is incorrect please use the Campus Change Request Form to request a campus change.

Certificate coordinators should use this form for students who have finished the requirements of the certificate. The departmental chair's signature is also required. The completed form should be submitted to the Registrar's Office or can be scanned and emailed to

Use this form to initiate the formal grade appeal process. The form and all supporting documentation must be submitted to the Chair of the department in which the instructor was teaching (or to the Dean if the instructor was the department chair). There is a time limit for grade appeals. Students should refer to the University Catalog for complete information on the grade appeal process.

This is not a form, but it explains grade codes, quality points, and calculation of GPA.

This form has been removed. All students should use the online application for graduation in LEO Online.

(Students who are eligible to apply for graduation but are unable to use the online application for graduation should contact the Graduation Staff at for assistance.)

Use this form to request the Registrar to notarize an enrollment verification, your transcript, and/or diploma(s). Although there is no cost for this service, there is a fee for transcripts and replacement diplomas. Be aware that the notary will stamp the document using permanent ink. Please allow three to five business days for completion.

Submit this form to the Registrar's Office only if you are a dependent student who wishes to appeal a current out-of-state status.

Submit this form to have your records evaluated for Adjusted Resident Credit. Complete information on the policy for Adjusted Resident Credit (ARC) is available in the University Catalog.

This form is used when the Registrar team directs you to submit sensitive information to locate your academic record. This is a more secure way than over email. Please note this is not a form to use when you need to update your information.

Effective Fall 2023, the deadline to withdraw from 16-week classes is the end of the 12th week of classes. After the withdraw deadline, students may not withdraw from a class in self-service and must have instructor permission to be withdrawn. Students should use this form to obtain instructor permission, and the form must be submitted to the Registrar's Office by the last day of classes for the request to be processed.

Submit this form by the first day of the class to apply for a tuition waiver and register for classes. Form should be submitted to the Office of the Registrar.

Senior citizens wishing to use this benefit must still be admitted as degree-seeking or non-degree students before registration can be performed. Students using the Senior Citizen Tuition Waiver can only be enrolled on or after the first official day of classes, space permitting. Age and income limits apply.

This form is required to obtain copies of transfer evaluations, have ODU transcripts sent to ODU academic advisors, or have a copy of a transcript from another institution sent to an ODU academic advisor.

Students should use this form to request recommendations or references from faculty or staff. The form should be completed, signed, and dated by the student making the request, before it is submitted to the person from whom the reference is being requested.

Submit this form to the Registrar's Office to appeal a current out-of-state status. This form MUST be submitted for all appeals.

Please use this electronic form to submit your Social Security card to the Office of the Registrar.

Transcripts can be ordered via the web 24/7 through Parchment. This feature allows you to request electronic (PDF) transcripts and follow your order via mobile text message and e-mail. You can also track your order online using your e-mail address and order number. You do not need to know your MIDAS ID and password.

Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.

Pay by Check - Email

If you need to pay by check, please email

Fee $5 per official copy. Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.

See Transcripts for fees, processing time, and required information. There is no fee for unofficial transcripts

Submit this completed form to register for graduate course(s) as an undergraduate. Restrictions apply and permissions are required. Students must receive permission of major advisor, department chair or dean, and graduate program director.

Instructions for obtaining a free self-service enrollment verification are found here. The verification is free if requested via the link in LEO Online secure site; there is a small fee associated if the verification is requested directly from the National Student Clearinghouse (e.g., outside the LEO Online site).

This form is required to request verification for purposes of credit card verification, insurance ("good student discounts"), verification of attendance/enrollment, etc. where the verification via LEO Online does not provide all the needed information. There is no fee if the request is made using the Verification Request Form.

Use this form to request a verification letter for the Saudi Arabian Cultural Mission to the United States. If a document needs to be completed, please indicate on the form, and attach the document to the request form. Please allow three to five business days for completion of this request.

This form is to be completed by students receiving VA Educational Benefits who are taking courses at other institutions for credit towards their program at Old Dominion University. Please allow three to five business days for completion of this request.

This form is for students using GI Bill benefits (including the Post 9/11 GI Bill). All students who wish to receive GI Bill benefits must complete this form the first semester they wish to receive GI Bill benefits.

Students who change major or intended degree, have a break in enrollment, or a change of benefit, must also submit a new form.