Your one stop shop for all things ODU Recreation & Wellness
What can you do with the ODU Rec Well app?
Check into the Student Recreation Center & University Fitness Center
Conveniently access building & facility hours
Register, Cancel, & Add Group Exercise classes to your calendar
Receive notifications to your phone about the SRC
Apply for jobs with Recreation & Wellness
Sign up for an Outdoor Adventure Trip
Access health and wellness programs
Reserve a spot in the Monarch Esports Arena
Find sport club contact info quickly
& much more!
Let's get signed into the ODU Rec Well app!
Current ODU Students, Faculty & Staff:
- Click the "Rec ID" icon
- Click "ODU MIDAS ID"
- Log in using your MIDAS credentials
- You're all set!
Alumni, Affiliate & Community members: If you do not have a Rec Well Portal account yet, follow these steps:
You must have an active SRC membership to qualify for most of our programs. Learn how to start your membership.
If you have an existing Rec Well Portal login, then use that username and password to log into the app via the "Local Account" button on the Rec ID section of the app. If you do not have access to the Rec Well Portal set up yet, please follow the instructions below to properly link your online account to your active membership profile.
- Visit the Rec Well Portal
- Click "Sign In" in the top right
- Click "Sign Up" at the bottom of the window
- Enter your first & last name
- Enter your Member ID Number
- Enter your birthday
- Select a gender & enter a phone number
- Enter a home address
- Enter the email you used when signing up for your membership
- Set a password
- Click "Create Account"
- Email Brittany Williams, Coordinator for Member Services, at email@example.com that your account is created. She will assign your username and let you know when it's all ready.
Use the username you're given and the password you set to log into the app using the "Local Account" icon in the Rec ID section of the app and anytime you log into the Rec Well Portal.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have issues. We are happy to assist!
Turn on notifications!
- Make sure your phone push notification settings are turned on for the ODU Rec Well app.
- In the app, go to the top left corner and click the 3 lines.
- Click "Notifications"
- Turn on the general notifications to receive important updates like building closures, big announcements, etc.
- If you're interested in getting additional notifications about more specific topics such as fitness offerings, job alerts, etc. please turn the appropriate categories on in the app.
Are you receiving the "Permission to track activity denied" error? Try this!
- Go to iPhone settings
- Click "Privacy"
- Click "Tracking"
- Make sure "Allow Apps to Request to Track" is turned on
When you try to log in, does it say "Assertion Failed. Fusion has no record of the user ___"?
If so, we apologize for the inconvenience. This is an error a handful of ODU students are running into. We're working on identifying the issue and working on a solution.
It would be very helpful if you could submit your name to this form so we can provide it to the developer as a means to identify commonalities between the users who are experiencing the issue.
Android Users: App crashing when clicking "Rec Well Portal" icon
We apologize for the inconvenience. We're working on identifying the issue and finding a solution. All other icons seem to be working properly.