Gresham Complex, which consists of Gresham Main and Gresham East, is located on the Residences at Colley Bay near Rogers Complex, which has a dining facility in the lobby. Gresham is also a short walk from Monarch Way and the theater district, which has a wide variety of services and eateries. This residence hall features double style rooms, modern lounge spaces that provide community spaces for spending time with friends, as well as study lounges.
Gresham Complex features:
- Double rooms
- Community spaces for hanging out with friends
- Study spaces to host a study sessions
- Convenience store with late night grill
|Building Size||Main-298, East-135|
|Location||Residences at Colley Bay|
|Hall||Single gender within room|
|Room Style||Double occupancy|
|Bathrooms||1 per 4 students|
|Break Housing||Not open over break (Thanksgiving, Winter & Spring)|
On Campus Address:
1023 W. 49th Street
Norfolk, VA 23508
Hall Phone Numbers:
757-683-3510 (Community Desk)
757-683-3987 (Residence Hall Director)
757-683-4291 (Assistant Hall Director)
Residence Hall communities offer 24-hour desk services.
- Adjustable Extra Long Twin Bed (36"x80")
- Closet with clothes rod and shelf
Each bathroom is furnished with one toilet and one shower with a shower curtains/rods. A sink with mirror is provided in each bedroom. One bathroom per 4 students.
- 24-hour information desk
- Secured with ODU ID card access
- Housekeeping for community areas
- Laundry rooms
- Kitchenettes on designated floors
- Community Learning Center, located in Gresham Main, fully equipped with technology to assist students with their studies and academic collaboration
- Study spaces & shared lounges on each floor
- Wireless residential community. In lieu of hardwired coaxial cables and ethernet ports, streaming TV service and wireless Internet are available. To use these services, students should verify that their computer is able to connect to WiFi, and that their TV has an HDMI port (a SmartTV is not required).
- Wireless printing
- Movie Streaming
- Vending Machines
Gresham Complex has a 9-month contract commitment which covers the fall and spring semesters. Each semester is billed separately, due dates are established by the Office of Finance.