LeADERS is a pathway connecting undergraduate ODU students to enriching courses and active learning experiences resulting in a competitive edge in their chosen careers.
Are You Up for the Challenge?
Gain the real-world skills employers and grad schools are looking for through classes that are interactive, hands-on, and practical:
- Complete three (bronze), four (silver), or five (gold) LeADERS-designated courses in your degree program (see qualifying courses here)
- Develop your LeADERS ePortfolio to highlight your experiences and learning
Get Started Now!Become a LeADERS Candidate: Submit this form to join!
LeADERS: How It Works
Access resources for students in the program. Get Started--Stay Engaged--Finish Strong
Learn more about teaching LeADERS-designated courses and access resources for advising students.
LeADERS Courses & Guides
View complete list of LeADERS-designated courses and LeADERS curriculum guides for each major.
Got questions? From how the program works to advising info - We've got answers for you!
Learn more about the LeADERS electronic portfolio requirement and view model LeADERS ePortfolios.
Visit our LeADERS gallery to view photos from our events and student spotlight videos.
LeADERS Program Benefits
- Employer-valued skills, including critical thinking, interpersonal, and intercultural skills
- Satisfaction with educational experience and academic performance
- VIP access to entrepreneurship, career, and ePortfolio services and resources
- Invitations to networking opportunities, advising meetings, and more
- Personal and group program support
- Bronze, Silver, and Gold Graduation Medallions
- Transcript Designation with LeADERS Experiences
- Increased marketability to potential employers and graduate programs