Schedule online STC tutoring appointments for available courses using WCOnline. Below is a step-by-step guide that walks you through how to sign up. You can download and print these instructions by viewing the GoogleDoc version.
Most online appointments are held via a Zoom meeting.
How to Schedule Appointments with WCOnline:
- Visit WCOnline and log in or sign up with your MIDAS ID.
- If you see this screen, click the highlighted word "here" to access the login screen.
- Sign in with your MIDAS ID. If you're new to WCOnline, create an account.
- Click the down arrow at the top of the screen and select "Science Tutoring Centers (STC)".
To filter the schedule to tutors who can assist with a specific course, click the "Limit to:" button and select the course from the drop-down box. For example, I selected Biol 121, and the list of tutors and their available time blocks is shown below.
- To schedule an appointment, click on any of the white boxes. A pop-up box or new tab will open where you can schedule your appointment.
- Once an appointment has been made, you should receive an online confirmation. If you have any additional questions, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for trusting the Science Tutoring Centers to be part of your formula for success.