Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering
238 KAUFMAN HALL
Ph.D. in Physics, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, (1998)
Contracts, Grants and Sponsored Research
- Wriggers, W. R. and He, J. "Multi-Resolution Docking Methods For Electron Microscopy" $214,728. Federal. July 1, 2016 - June 30, 2017
- Sazzed, S., Song, J., Kovacs, J. A., Wriggers, W. R., Auer, M. and He, J. (2018). Tracing actin filament bundles in three-dimensional electron tomography density maps of hair cell stereocilia. Molecules 23 (4) , pp. 1-14.
- Stephanie, Z., Julio, K., Wriggers, W. R. and He, J. (2017). Comparing an Atomic Model or Structure to a Corresponding Cryo-electron Microscopy Image at the Central Axis of a Helix. Journal of Computational Biology 24 (1) , pp. 52-67.
- Wriggers, W. R., Castellani, F., Kovacs, J. A. and Vernier, T. (2017). Computing spatiotemporal heat maps of lipid electropore formation: a statistical approach. Frontiers in molecular biosciences 4.
- Kovacs, J. A., Helmick, C. and Wriggers, W. R. (2017). A balanced approach to adaptive probability density estimation. Frontiers in molecular biosciences 4.