M.S.N. in Women's Health Nurse Practitioner, Old Dominion University, (2005)
M.A. in Health Services Management, Webster University, (1995)
B.S.N. in Nursing, Northern Michigan University, (1985)
- Certified Clinical Nurse Educator (CNEcl)
- Sponsoring Organization: National League for Nursing (NLN)
- Date Obtained: 2018-10-01
- Registered Nurse License
- Sponsoring Organization: Commonwealth of Virginia
- Date Obtained: 2007-04-01
- BLS Certification
- Sponsoring Organization: BLS
- Date Obtained:
- Sponsoring Organization: National Certification Corporation as Women's Health Nurse Practitioner
- Date Obtained: 2006-03-01
- Forbus, S. (2005). Age-Related Infertility: Tuning in to the `Ticking Clock.'. AWHONN Lifelines 9 , pp. 126-132.
- Forbus, S. (2012). Forbus, S. (2012). Maternal and Obstetric Disorders. In Harding, M., Snyder, J., & Preusser, B. Winningham's Critical Thinking Cases in Nursing: Medical-Surgical, Pediatric, Maternity, and Psychiatric (5th Ed)., St. Louis, MO: Mosby Elsevier.