Rhett is an assistant professor who hails from Wyoming. Rhett teaches and researches marketing and sales topics. Rhett is very proud to be at ODU, and looks forward to contributing in any way that he can to institutional success. Go Monarchs!
B2B Sales, Persuasion, Influence, Entrepreneurial Selling, Salesforce Management
- Tanner, E. C.. (). Masking the Role or Masking the Toll? The Effects of Career Fit on Salesperson Burnout. Journal of Business-to-Business Marketing , pp. 1-18.
- Epler, R. (2021). An examination of salesperson bricolage during a critical sales disruption: Selling during the Covid-19 pandemic. INDUSTRIAL MARKETING MANAGEMENT 95 , pp. 114-127.
- Leach, M. P.. (2021). Adapting sales influence tactics in the information intensive era. JOURNAL OF BUSINESS & INDUSTRIAL MARKETING.
- Dewey, S. (2018). Ontologies of Blame and the Cultural Value of Accountability: Formerly Incarcerated Women's Narratives. PSYCHOLOGY OF WOMEN QUARTERLY 42 (1) , pp. 88-104.
- Epler, R. (2016). Women in prison: Ethnographic reflections on gender and the carceral state. REVIEWS IN ANTHROPOLOGY 45 (2) , pp. 71-87.
- Dewey, S. (2019). Outlaw Women. NYU Press.
- Peterson, M. (2020). Sustainability Developments in Cities of the World Review of Marketing Research (pp. 243-260) Emerald Publishing Limited.
- Dewey, S. (2019). A Productive Member of Society Outlaw Women (pp. 87-130) NYU Press.
- Dewey, S. (2019). Hitting Rock Bottom Outlaw Women (pp. 45-86) NYU Press.
- Dewey, S. (2019). On the Radar Outlaw Women (pp. 175-216) NYU Press.
- Dewey, S. (2019). Violence Has Flow Outlaw Women (pp. 131-174) NYU Press.
- (September 28, 2022). Other Sales Research Collaboration Consortium UTC Chatanooga.
- (June , 2022). Oral Presentation CBIM .
- (June , 2022). Oral Presentation Global Sales Science Institute Frankfurt.
- (November 15, 2021). Rhett Epler Oral Presentation Sales Researchers Collaboration Consortium Birmingham Alabama.
- (August , 2021). Summer AMA .