Information Technology & Decision Sciences
- Data Analysis
- Decision Modeling
- Risk and Vulnerability Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Modeling and Simulation
- Supply Chain Risk Management, Network Analysis, Supply Chain Risk Propagation, Supply Chain Sustainability
- Kazemian, I., Torabi, S., Zobel, C. W., Li, Y., and Baghersad, M. (2021). A multi-attribute supply chain network resilience assessment framework based on SNA-inspired indicators. Operational Research pp. 1-31.
- Chen, K., Li, Y., and Linderman, K. (2021). Supply Network Resilience Learning: An Exploratory Data Analytics Study. Decision Sciences
- Li, Y., and Zobel, C. W. (2020). Exploring Supply Chain Network Resilience in the Presence of the Ripple Effect. International Journal of Production Economics, 228,
- Li, Y., Chen, K., Collignon, S., and Ivanov, D. Ripple Effect in Supply Chain Network: Forward and Backward Disruption Propagation, Network Health and Firm Vulnerability. European Journal of Operational Research
- Zobel, . W., MacKenzie, C., Baghersad, M., and Li, Y. Establishing a frame of reference for measuring disaster resilience. Decision Support Systems
- Li, Y., Zobel, C. W., Seref, O., and Chatfield, D. C. (2020). Network Characteristics and Supply Chain Resilience under Conditions of Risk Propagation. International Journal of Production Economics, 223,
- Collignon, S. E., Cook, D. F., and Li, Y. (2020). Motor carrier spot market: Trust-building in public e-marketplaces. International Journal of Physical Distribution & Logistics Management
- Li, Y., Zobel, C. W., and Russell, R. S. (2017). Value of supply disruption information and information accuracy. JOURNAL OF PURCHASING AND SUPPLY MANAGEMENT, 23 (3), pp. 191-201.
- Li, Y., and Zobel, C. W. (2016). Small Businesses and Social Media Usage in the 2013 Colorado Floods.. Rio de Janeiro: ISCRAM 2016 Conference Proceedings – 13th International Conference on Information Systems for Crisis Response and Management.
- Zhang, Y., Drake, W., Li, Y., Zobel, C. W., and Cowell, M. (2015). Fostering Community Resilience through Adaptive Learning in a Social Media Age: Municipal Twitter Use in New Jersey Following Hurricane Sandy.. Kristiansand: ISCRAM 2015 Conference Proceedings – 12th International Conference on Information Systems for Crisis Response and Management.
- Li, Y., and Zobel, C. W. (2015). Evaluating the Value of Disruption Information for Mitigating Supply Chain Risks. In Sriram Narayanan & Rishabh Bhageria (Ed.). Washington D.C.: POMS 26th Annual Conference Proceedings.
- Li, Y., Wang, G. A., and Fan, W. (2014). Examine the Corporate Usage of Social Media: A Competitive Action Perspective. In Albert E. Avery (Ed.). SEDSI 44th Annual Conference Proceedings.