Dr. Bin Hu PhD
- Hu, B., Wang, Y., Orlik, P. V., Koike-Akino, T., and Guo, J. (2019). Co-design of safe and efficient networked control systems in factory automation with state-dependent wireless fading channels. Automatica, 105, pp. 334--346.
- Hu, B. (2019). Event-Based Adaptive Power Control in Vehicular Networked Systems with State-dependent Bursty Fading Channels. IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems II: Express Briefs
- Li, Z., Hu, B., Li, M., and Luo, G. (2019). String Stability Analysis for Vehicle Platooning Under Unreliable Communication Links With Event-Triggered Strategy. IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, 68 (3), pp. 2152--2164.
- Hu, B., and Tamba, T. A. (2018). Optimal codesign of industrial networked control systems with state-dependent correlated fading channels. International Journal of Robust and Nonlinear Control
- Chen, J., Mishler, S., Hu, B., Li, N., and Proctor, R. W. (2018). The description-experience gap in the effect of warning reliability on user trust and performance in a phishing-detection context. International Journal of Human-Computer Studies, 119, pp. 35--47.
- Hu, B., and Chen, J. (2017). Optimal Task Allocation for Human--Machine Collaborative Manufacturing Systems. IEEE Robotics and Automation Letters, 2 (4), pp. 1933--1940.
- Fei, Z., Liu, K., Hu, B., and Liang, J. (2015). An efficient latent variable optimization approach with stochastic constraints for complex industrial process. Chinese Journal of Chemical Engineering
- Hu, B., and Lemmon, M. D. (2015). Distributed Switching Control to Achieve Almost Sure Safety for Leader-Follower Vehicular Networked Systems. IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, 60 (12), pp. 3195--3209.
- Chi, Q., Zhao, Z., Hu, B., Lv, Y., and Liang, J. (2013). Multi-loop nonlinear internal model controller design based on a dynamic fuzzy partial least squares model. Chemical Engineering Research and Design, 91 (12), pp. 2559--2568.
- Fei, Z., Hu, B., Ye, L., and Liang, J. (2012). ARX-NNPLS Model Based Optimization Strategy and Its Application in Polymer Grade Transition Process. Chinese Journal of Chemical Engineering, 20 (5), pp. 971--979.
- Hu, B., Zhao, Z., and Liang, J. (2012). Multi-loop nonlinear internal model controller design under nonlinear dynamic PLS framework using ARX-neural network model. Journal of Process Control, 22 (1), pp. 207--217.
- Zhao, Z., Hu, B., and Liang, J. (2011). Multi-loop adaptive internal model control based on a dynamic partial least squares model. Journal of Zhejiang University-Science A, 12 (3), pp. 190--200.
- Duan, B., Liang, J., Fei, Z., Yang, M., and Hu, B. (2011). Nonlinear semi-parametric modeling method based on GA-ANN. Journal of Zhejiang University. Engineering Science, 45 (6), pp. 977--983.
- Hu, B., Zheng, P., and Liang, J. (2010). Multi-loop internal model controller design based on a dynamic PLS framework. Chinese Journal of Chemical Engineering, 18 (2), pp. 277--285.
- Fei, Z., Hu, B., Ye, L., Zheng, P., and Liang, J. (2010). Optimal grade transition of polymerization process with path constraints. CIESC Journal, 4, pp. 016.
- Liu, Y., Liang, J., Hu, B., Ye, L., and Shi, X. (2009). A multivariable statistical process monitoring method based on multiscale analysis [J]. Journal of the Chemical Industry and Engineering Society of China, 4, pp. 024.
- Chen, J., Mishler, S., and Hu, B. (2018). Conveying Automation Reliability and Automation Error Type An Empirical Study in the Cyber Domain. ,Proceedings of the Human Factors and Ergonomics Society Annual Meeting (pp. 172--173)
- Mishler, S., Chen, J., Sabic, E., Hu, B., Li, N., and Proctor, R. W. (2017). Description-Experience Gap: The Role of Feedback and Description in Human Trust in Automation. ,Proceedings of the Human Factors and Ergonomics Society Annual Meeting (pp. 313--313)