4046 BATTEN ARTS & LETTERS
Ph.D. in English, State University of New York University at Buffalo, (2013)
M.A. in English, University of Virginia, (2005)
B.A. in English, Reed College, (2002)
- Konkol, M. (2018). The sky of our manufacture: The London fog in British fiction from Dickens to Woolf. Woolf Studies Annual 24 (234-236).
- Konkol, M. (2017). Unruly equality: U.S. Anarchism in the twentieth century/crisis and the US avant-garde: Poetry and real politics/personal modernisms: Anarchist networks and the later avant-gardes. Modernism/Modernity 24 (4) , pp. 867-873.
- Konkol, M. (2005). Critical Introduction to ‘Some Memories of Henri Matisse by Alice B Toklas'. Meridian: The Semi-Annual from the University of Virginia 16 , pp. 63-65.
- Konkol, M. (2015). Public Archives, New Knowledge, and Moving Beyond the Digital Humanities/Digital Pedagogy Distinction. Hybrid Pedagogy.
- Konkol, M. (2015). Of Sonnets and Archives: Robert Graves, Laura Riding, and the Collaborative Making of Modernist Poetry. Textus, English Studies in Italy Special Issue on “The Archival Turn in Modern Literature.” , pp. 37-56.
- Konkol, M. (2017). That Irate Pornographist: Gender and Nature in Mina Loy’s “’Songs to Joannes.’” (Forthcoming). Paideuma 44.
- 2017: National Endowment for the Humanities Summer Institute at the Newberry Library,
- 2016: Gale Digital Collections Award, University of Victoria
- 2016: Robin L. Hixon Travel Award Fellowship, Old Dominion University
- 2015: University of Victoria Digital Humanities Summer Institute SSHRC Scholarship , University of Victoria
- 2012: Marion L. Brittain Postdoctoral Fellowship in Digital Pedagogy ,
- 2011: Gender Institute Award ,
- 2011: The English Department Louis and Joan Slovinsky Dissertation Fellowship ,
- 2011: University at Buffalo Graduate Student Excellence in Teaching Award , University at Buffalo
- 2006: GSEU Retention Fund for outstanding graduate work,
- 2005: Dean’s Scholarship, State University of New York at Buffalo ,
- 2002: President and Dean’s Academy of American Poets Prize Honorable Mention,
- 2002: Reed Initiative Grant for Undergraduate Research ,
- 1998: Bard College Music Scholarship ,