- Carter, K., Hetrick, A. L.., Chen, M., Humphrey, S. E.., Morgeson, F. P.. and Hoffman, B. J.. (2023). How culture shapes the influence of work design characteristics: A narrative and meta-analytic review. Journal of Management.
- Park, H., Carter, K. and Phillips, J. M.. (2023). Resisting Delegation: The Influence of Incivility and Developmental Tasks on Commitment to the Supervisor and Delegation Resistance. Journal of Business and Psychology.
- Carter, K., Harman, D. M.., Walter, S. L.. and Gruca, T. S.. (2020). Relationship of immediate workspace and environmental workplace with organizational citizenship behaviors. . Journal of Managerial Psychology 36 (4) , pp. 310-326.
- Carter, K., Mead, B. A.., Stewart, G. L.., Nielsen, J. D.. and Solimeo, S. L.. (2019). Reviewing work team design characteristics across industries: Combining meta-analysis and comprehensive synthesis.. Small Group Research 50 (1) , pp. 138-188.
- Carter, K., Gonzalez-Mule, E., Mount, M. K.., Oh, I. and Zachar, L. S.. (2019). Managers moving on up (or out): Linking self-other agreement on leadership behaviors to succession planning and voluntary turnover. . Journal of Vocational Behavior 115.
- Yu, J. Joya., Downes, P. E.., Carter, K. and O'Boyle, E. H.. (2018). The heterogeneity problem in meta-analytic structural equation modeling (MASEM) revisited: A reply to Cheung. Journal of Applied Psychology 103 (7) , pp. 804-811.
- O'Boyle, E. H.., Banks, G. C.., Carter, K., Walter, S. L.. and Yuan, Z. (2018). A 20-year review of outcome reporting bias in moderated multiple regression.. Journal of Business and Psychology 34 , pp. 19-37.
- Gonzalez-Mule, E., Carter, K. and Mount, M. K.. (2017). Are smarter people happier? Meta-analyses of the relationships between general mental ability and job and life satisfaction. Journal of Vocational Behavior 99 , pp. 146-164.
- Yu, J. Joya., Downes, P. E.., Carter, K. and O'Boyle, E. H.. (2016). The problem of effect size heterogeneity in meta-analytic structural equation modeling.. Journal of Applied Psychology 101 (10) , pp. 1457-1473.
- Carter, K., Mount, M. K.. and Steigleder, Q. (April , 2015). Biodata predictors of tournament performance on the PGA Tour. Poster Society of Industrial and Organizational Psychology Conference Philadelphia, PA.