M.S.N. in Nurse Educator, Old Dominion University, (2011)
- Registered Nurse
- Sponsoring Organization: Virginia State Board of Nursing
- Date Obtained: 2001-01-01
Contracts, Grants and Sponsored Research
- Wiles, L., Martin, J., Hawkins, J., Higgins, K. and Tremblay, B. M. "VET-PRN- Veterans Education and Training as Primary care RNs" $1,452,129. Federal. July 1, 2019 - June 30, 2022
- Tremblay, B. "Service Learning Mini-Grant" $1,000. Old Dominion University. September 2019 - January 2020
- Martin, J., Tremblay, B., Gustin, T. and Bishop, P. "Population Health Learning Hub" $10,000. Federal. May 2018 - December 2018
- Wiles, L., Thompson, B. A., Tremblay, B. and Hawkins, J. E. "Faculty Innovator Grant" $2,500. Old Dominion University. 2018 - December 2018
Public HealthENDS use in young adult populationVulnerable PopulationsHealth Behaviors
- Turk, M. and Tremblay, B. (2021). Advocating for diabetes prevention in older adults. Nursing2021 51 (12) , pp. 48-50.
- Hawkins, J. E., Mahoney, I., Martin, J., Tremblay, B., Wiles, L. and Higgins, K. (2021). Promoting military student success through faculty green zone training. Nurse Educator.
- Hawkins, J. Evans., Wiles, L., Tremblay, B. and Thompson, B. A. (2020). Behind the Scenes of an Educational Escape Room. AMERICAN JOURNAL OF NURSING 120 (10) , pp. 50-56.
- Martin, J., Tremblay, B. and Karlowicz, K. A. Community health education re-envisioned: The value of partnership with the local food bank. Journal of Professional Nursing (36) , pp. 417-423.
- Tremblay, B. Knolwedge, Attitudes, and Perceptions of young adults about Electronic Nicotine Delivery Systems in the United States: An Integrative Review. The Journal of Cardiovascular Nursing.
- Wiles, L., Hawkins, J. E. and Tremblay, B. (November , 2020). Clinical Escape Rooms: From Concept to Reality Oral Presentation 45th Bicentennial Meeting: Sigma Theta Tau Washington, D.C..
- Tremblay, B. (May , 2020). Research in the Time of COVID: Adapting to Online Data Collection Oral Presentation Duquesne University Duquesne University.
- Wiles, L., Hawkins, J. E. and Tremblay, B. (September , 2019). Unlocking Escape room Pedagogy: Purposeful Gaming Simulations for Learning Clinical Skills. Oral Presentation National League of Nursing Education Summit Washinton DC.
- Hawkins, J. and Tremblay, B. (June , 2019). #WeEscaped Oral Presentation Getting on the Social Media Bandwagon, is it worth it? Norfolk, Va.
- Tremblay, B. M. and Martin, J. M. (April 3, 2019). Building Capacity and Bridging Education Gaps: Teaching Undergraduate Nursing Students to Work as a Part of an Interdisciplinary Care Team in our Communities. Oral Presentation Teaching Prevention 2019: Building a New Paradigm for Population Health. Clevland, Ohio.
- Hawkins, J. E. and Tremblay, B. M. (April 3, 2019). Promoting Global Health at the Local level: Teaching advocacy and activism through experiential learning in and out of the classroom Oral Presentation Teaching Prevention 2019: Building a New Paradigm for Population Health. Clevland, Ohio.
- Martin, J. M. and Tremblay, B. M. (February 2, 2019). Building Capacity and Bridging Education Gaps: Teaching Undergraduate Nursing Students to Work as a Part of an Interdisciplinary Care Team in our Communities. Oral Presentation Emswiller Institue Richmond, Virginia.
- Tremblay, B. (September 16, 2018). A Qualitative Mini-Study of young adults who use electronic nicotine delivery systems (ENDS) Poster Sigma Theta Tau Leadership Conference Indianapolis.
- Tremblay, B. (March 15, 2018). A Qualitative Mini-Study of young adults who use electronic nicotine delivery systems (ENDS) Oral Presentation Graduate Student Research Symposium Pittsburgh, PA.
- Tremblay, B. (March 15, 2018). A qualitative Mini-Study of young adults who use electronic nicotine delivery systems (ENDS) Poster Graduate Student Research Symposium Pittsurgh, PA.
- Tremblay, B. M. (May 15, 2017). Vaping: Smoking Cessation or an Emerging Health Concern? Poster Doctoral Reception Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
- 2020: PhD student research award, Epsilon Chapter STTI
- 2019: 2019 AACN Exemplary Academic-Practice Partnership Award. , American Association of Colleges of Nursing
- 2018: 2018 Pillars of Promise Award: Category; Transformation, Food Bank of Southeast Virginia and Eastern Shore
- 2018: Rising Star: Research , Duquesne University
- 2018: School of Nursing Research Award, Duquesne University
- 2014: Nurse Excellence, Sentara Williamsburg Regional Medical Center