Log into portal with your MIDAS.
Once logged in you will have access to online services. Within the Monarch Wellness Portal, you can:
- Schedule appointments to see an ODU healthcare provider
- View and print immunization records
- Gain access to forms needed for enrollment
- Update address, phone numbers, and other profile details
- Receive secure messages from ODU Student Health Services regarding your health
- Access to health education websites and resources
When a secure email is sent from Student Health Services, a notification will be sent to your ODU email address, prompting you to log into the Monarch Wellness Portal to read your message.
We are committed to protecting your personal information. Data that you provide cannot be viewed by anyone else and is securely maintained by industry-standard SSL (secure socket layer) encryption and decryption technology when needed. We do not share your information with anyone else.
Still have additional questions? Visit our General FAQ page.
Student Health Services has been accredited by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care, Inc. (AAAHC) continuously since 1986. This means that Student Health Services is surveyed every three years to determine adherence to ambulatory health care standards as established by AAAHC.