Department of Mathematics & Statistics
- Nonlinear PDE: Nonlinear evolution equations from models in complex fluids.Calculus of Variations: optimal transportMathematical Modeling: fluid mechanics, multiscale modeling
- (2016). Mathematical Models of Defects and Patterns Poster presented at NYU-Oxford Wokshop New York.
- (2016). Other presented at Seminar Talk at Beijing Computational Science Center.
- (2015). Other presented at Colloquium talk at College of William and Mary .
- (2015). Mathematics and Mechanics in the 22nd Century: Seven Decades and Counting" Poster presented at IMA Special Workshop Eugene, Oregon.