Dr. Lei Zhang
- Real Estate and Housing Economics
- Zhang, L., and Leonard, T. (2021). External validity of hedonic price estimates: Heterogeneity in the price discount associated with having Black and Hispanic neighbors. Journal of Regional Science, 61 (1), pp. 62--85.
- Peng, L., and Zhang, L. (2021). House prices and systematic risk: Evidence from microdata. Real Estate Economics
- Leonard, T., Yang, X., and Zhang, L. (2021). The impact of land use regulation across the conditional distribution of home prices: an application of quantile regression for group-level treatments. The Annals of Regional Science, 66 (3), pp. 655--676.
- Leonard, T., Yang, X., Zhang, L., and Reed, C. (2020). Impact of Property Tax Abatement on Employment Growth. Economic Development Quarterly, 34 (2), pp. 209--221.
- Zhang, L., and Leonard, T. (2019). Flood hazards impact on neighborhood house prices. The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, 58 (4), pp. 656--674.
- Zhang, L., and Yi, Y. (2018). What contributes to the rising house prices in Beijing? A decomposition approach. Journal of Housing Economics, 41, pp. 72--84.
- Lim, S. H., and Zhang, L. (2017). Does casino development have a positive effect on economic growth?. Growth and Change, 48 (3), pp. 409--434.
- Zhang, L., Leonard, T., and Dias, R. (2017). Foreclosed and sold: An examination of community and property characteristics related to the sale of REO properties. Urban Affairs Review, 53 (5), pp. 924--949.
- Leonard, T., Jha, N., and Zhang, L. (2017). Neighborhood price externalities of foreclosure rehabilitation: an examination of the Neighborhood Stabilization Program. Empirical Economics, 52 (3), pp. 955--975.
- Zhang, L., and Yi, Y. (2017). Quantile house price indices in Beijing. Regional Science and Urban Economics, 63, pp. 85--96.
- Miljkovic, D., Dalbec, N., and Zhang, L. (2016). Estimating dynamics of US demand for major fossil fuels. Energy Economics, 55, pp. 284--291.
- Zhang, L. (2016). Flood hazards impact on neighborhood house prices: A spatial quantile regression analysis. Regional Science and Urban Economics, 60, pp. 12--19.
- Zhang, L., Leonard, T., and Murdoch, J. C. (2016). Time and distance heterogeneity in the neighborhood spillover effects of foreclosed properties. Housing Studies, 31 (2), pp. 133--148.
- Leonard, T., Zhang, L., and Hoehner, C. (2015). Variations in park facility valuations across neighborhoods. Applied Spatial Analysis and Policy, 8 (1), pp. 45--67.
- Zhang, L., and Leonard, T. (2014). Neighborhood impact of foreclosure: A quantile regression approach. Regional Science and Urban Economics, 48, pp. 133--143.
- Dave, C., Dressler, S. J., and Zhang, L. (2013). The bank lending channel: a FAVAR analysis. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 45 (8), pp. 1705--1720.