Who we are
This program enables members to:
- Work extensively with the Dean of Business as Dean Ambassadors, to demonstrate the prestige of our College of Business.
- Experience an interactive leadership program designed to develop core and networking skills.
- Participate in mentoring and community service activities
- Have a cumulative GPA of a 3.25 or higher.
- Ability to commit 5-6 hours a month to the program/events.
- Complete undergrad studies within 4-yrs
- A trip to New York City,
- Attendance at the Hampton Roads Chamber of Commerce executive speaker events,
- Professional apparel that has assisted in promoting other Strome College of Business initiatives such as Dress for Success and Ready to Go Pro.
The mission of the Tanner Business Fellows Program is to equip and inspire young business leaders to become assets in their career field and active members in their communities: Through networking, collaboration , and civic engagement
Statement of Values
The Tanner business Fellows desires to develop business students that have exemplified interest in gaining networking opportunities and strengthen their professional skills through mentorship during their time in the college of business.
Our goal within Tanner Fellows is to:
- Focus on personal growth
- Development of leadership potential
- Strengthen professional skills
- Intercept a technical and professional experience
The Tanner Fellows program is an interactive leadership program designed to develop core and networking skills. Neely fellows students participate in mentoring and community service activities. They are rewarded during their Junior year with a trip to NYC.