Skip to main content
LGBT Friendly Workplaces
- The Advocate - offers job and internship opportunities at The Advocate and Out Magazine companies based in Los Angeles, CA and New York, NY.
- ASTRAE Lesbian Action Foundation - national nonprofit public charity whose purpose is to advance the economic, political, educational and cultural well-being of lesbians.
- Gay and Lesbian Victory Fund Internships - the only national organization whose central mission is to increase the number of outstanding openly LGBT public servants at all levels of government.
- The Gay, Lesbian, Straight Education Network - this online resource combines news items of relevance to the gay community with larger workplace issues.
- Gayellow Pages - USA & CANADA directory of organizations, businesses, resources, etc. for the Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, Transgender, Intersexed and generally Queer Community
- Human Rights Campaign - America's largest gay and lesbian organization. Provides a national voice on gay and lesbian issues as well as the latest on national political issues affecting lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender Americans.
- National Lesbian and Gay Journalists Association - an organization of journalists, online media professionals, and students that works from within the journalism industry to foster fair and accurate coverage of lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender issues.
- National Gay and Lesbian Task Force - provides information on events, publications, and policies at the national level and at the local level. There are possible employment and internship opportunities with the organization at their offices in Washington, New York, Cambridge and Los Angeles. Fellowships and work-study are also provided.
- Pride At Work - Mobilizes mutual support between the organized Labor Movement (AFL-CIO) and the LGBT Community around organizing for social and economic justice.
- ProGayJobs.com - Dedicated to the employment needs of the GLBT professional workforce.