[ skip to content ]

Toggle Mobile Menu


Your Monarch Plus account balance carries over to subsequent semesters. In accordance with federal banking laws, refunds can be issued upon request to the University Card Center. If you are leaving the University, you can request a refund on your Monarch Plus account by going to the Card Center and filling out a Refund Request Form.

  • There will be a 10% processing fee for issuing a refund, not to exceed $25.
  • No refunds will be issued for account balances less than $5.00.
  • Refunds will be paid by check and processed within 4 to 6 weeks of notification.
  • All refunds will be processed and paid according to Virginia state policy.
  • If you are moving, please change your address with the University before requesting your refund (so that your check will be sent to the correct address).