Ph.D. in Electrical and Computer Engineering, University of Iowa, (1993)
Contracts, Grants and Sponsored Research
- Papelis, Y. E. "Optimized Unmanned Surface Vehicle Instrument" $50454.00 . Commercial. October, 2017 - February, 2019
- Watson, G. S. "Leading-Edge, Media-Rich, Online Modeling, Simulations & Games" $118317. State. January, 2010 - December, 2011
- Watson, G. S. "Human Effects Modeling Analysis Program (HE-MAP) Study" $367563. Federal. March, 2009 - December, 2009
- Papelis, Y. E. "Phase II Technical Evaluation of Synthetic Texture Generation Algorithms" $225000. Private. , 2008 - , 2009
- Katsioloudis, P. "Visualization in Port Logistics, VisPort" $100000. Old Dominion University. October, 2009 - ,
- Watson, G. S. "Automated Texture Synthesis from Multi-Spectral Satellite Imagery. Phase II" $225000. Federal. August, 2008 - July, 2009
- Watson, G. S. "Automated Texture Synthesis from Multi-Spectral Satellite Imagery, Phase I" $30000. Federal. August, 2007 - July, 2008
- McNamara, P. (2018). Virtual reality-enabled treatment of nightmares. Dreaming 28 (3) , pp. 205-224.
- Papelis, Y. E. (2010). Effectiveness of Electronic Stability Control Systems in Reducing Loss of Control. Journal of Accident Analysis and Prevention 42 , pp. 929-934.
- Papelis, Y. E. (2008). A Practical Approach to Robotic Design for the DARPA Urban Challenge. Journal of Field Robotics 28 (8) , pp. 528-566.
- Papelis, Y. E. (2006). Design of Simulator Scenarios to Study the Effectiveness of Electronic Stability Control Systems. Transportation Research Record: Journal of the Transportation Research Board 1980 , pp. 79-86.
- Papelis, Y. E. (2005). Real-Time Dynamic Simulation of Vehicles with Electronic Stability Control: Modeling and Validation. International Journal of Vehicle Systems Modeling and Testing 1 (1, 2, 3) , pp. 143-167.
- Papelis, Y. E. (1996). Driving Simulation: Challenges for VR Technology. VR Blackboard Column, IEEE Computer Graphics 16 (5) , pp. 16-20.
- Papelis, Y. E. (1995). HCSM: A framework for behavior and scenario control in virtual environments. ACM Transactions on Modeling and Computer Simulation 5 (3) , pp. 242-267.
- Madhavan, P. (2009). An agent-based model of crowd cognition. Proceedings of the 18th Behavior Representation in Modeling & Simulation Conference (pp. 139-140) Proceedings of the 18th Behavior Representation in Modeling & Simulation Confer.
- Katsioloudis, P. (June 30, 2010). VisPort Project Capitol Hill Modeling and Simulation Exhibition Washington, D.C.