Martin C. Goossen
Department of Management
- Strategy, Technological innovation, Intellectual property
- Technological innovation, Intellectual property rights, Pharmaceutical and medical, Venture capital, Social networks
- Goossen, M., and Paruchuri, S. (2022). Measurement errors and estimation biases with incomplete social networks: replication studies on intra-firm inventor network analysis. Research Policy, 51 (1), pp. 104404.
- Goossen, M., and Carnabuci, G. (2020). When employees walk out the door, their memories remain: The effect of inventor mobility on patent renewal. Advances in Strategic Management, 41, pp. 245-265.
- Wagner, S., and Goossen, M. (2018). Knowing me, knowing you: inventor mobility and the formation of technology-oriented alliances. Academy of Management Journal, 61 (6),
- Paruchuri, S., Goossen, M., and Phelps, C. (2019). Conceptual foundations of multilevel social networks.The handbook of multilevel theory, measurement, and analysis (pp. pp. 201-221). Washington, DC: American Psychological Association.