Electrical & Computer Engineering
- Research Interests: Cybersecurity, cognitive radio networks, wireless communications and networking, cyber-physical systems, and performance evaluation and modeling
- Xin, C., Ullah, S., Song, M., Wu, Z., Gu, Q., and Cui, H. (2018). Throughput oriented lightweight near-optimal rendezvous algorithm for cognitive radio networks. Computer Networks, 137 (49-60),
- Chen, X., Wang, Z., Hassan, Z. M., Lin, P., Zhang, K., Baumgart, H., and Redel, E. (2017). Seebeck Coefficient Measurements of Polycrystalline and Highly Ordered Metal-Organic Framework Thin Films. ECS Journal of Solid State Science and Technology, 6 (4), pp. P150--P153.
- Phuong, T. X., Ning, R., Xin, C., and Wu, H. (2018). Puncturable attribute-based encryption for secure data delivery in Internet of Things.. Piscataway, NJ, USA: Paper presented at the IEEE INFOCOM 2018 - IEEE Conference on Computer Communications.
Contracts, Grants and Sponsored Research
- Xin, C.; Li, J.; He, W.; Iftekharuddin, K. M. "REU Site: Cybersecurity Research in a Multidisciplinary Environment" $360,000. Federal. March 1, 2017 - February 29, 2020