Ph.D. in Counseling & Counselor Education, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, (2012)
Contracts, Grants and Sponsored Research
- Kemer, G. "Examining Novice And Expert Su" $654. Other. December 22, 2015 - December 21, 2016
- (2023). Clinical supervision of individual counseling practicum in Turkey: Counselor educators’ experiences with structuring and conducting the supervision process. The Clinical Supervisor.
- Toplu-Demirtas, E., Kemer, G., Pope, A. L. and Moe, J. (2018). Self-compassion matters: The relationships between perceived social support, self-compassion, and subjective well-being among LGB individuals in Turkey. Journal of Counseling Psychology 65 (3) , pp. 372-382.
- Kemer, G., Pope, A. L. and Neuer Colburn, A. A. (2017). Expert site supervisors' cognitions when working with counselor trainees. Clinical Supervisor 36 (2) , pp. 241-258.
- Kemer, G., Demirtaş, E. Toplu., Pope, A. L. and Ummak, E. (2017). Psychometric Properties of the Lesbian, Gay, and Bisexual Identity Scale–Turkish (LGBIS-TR). Journal of Homosexuality 64 (12) , pp. 1632-1649.