- Cardazzi, A., Martin, J. and Rodriguez, Z. (2023). Information Avoidance and Celebrity Exposure: The Effect of “Magic” Johnson on AIDS Diagnoses and Mortality in the U.S.. Health Economics.
- Cardazzi, A., Humphreys, B. R., Ruseski, J. E., Soebbing, B. and Watanabe, N. (2023). Do sporting events amplify airborne virus transmission? Causal evidence from US professional team sports. Sports Economics Review.
- Funahashi, Cardazzi, A. and Watanabe, N. (2022). Mass Gathering Sport Events and The Spread of Viral Respiratory Infection: Japanese Professional Baseball and Influenza. Journal of Sports Economics.
- Cardazzi, A., Humphreys, B. R., McCannon, B. C. and Rodriguez, Z. (2022). Emotional Cues and Violent Behavior: Unexpected Basketball Losses Increase Incidents of Family Violence. Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization.
- Becker, M., Cardazzi, A. and McGurk, Z. (2021). Employee satisfaction and stock returns during the COVID-19 Pandemic. Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Finance.
- Cardazzi, A. and Rodriguez, Z. (April , 2023). Demand For Offense: Designated Hitters and MLB Attendance Paper Richmond, VA.
- Cardazzi, A. (January , 2023). Lasting Impacts of Stop & Frisk: Evidence From The Housing Market in New York City Paper Lafayette, LA.
- Cardazzi, A., Humphreys, B., McCannon, B. and Rodriguez, Z. (August , 2022). Emotional Cues and Violent Behavior: Unexpected Basketball Losses Increase Incidents of Family Violence Lecture Reading Online Sport Economics Seminars (ROSES) Online.