About Amazon Career Choice:
- Tuition, books and fees are pre-paid by Amazon.
- Limitless learning, with no limit to the number of years you can utilize the benefit as long as you’re employed by Amazon.
- Fast starts, with eligible Amazon employees able to participate in Career Choice after only 90 days of employment.
- Aligned program offerings to internal roles and career pathways, offering opportunities for employees to pursue their career within Amazon or elsewhere.
- College credits can be transferred into this program (bachelor degree programs only).
- As an educator in the Amazon Career Choice partner network, ODU delivers on Amazon's commitment to provide employees with best-in-class support on their path to career success at Amazon or elsewhere. Together, we are committed to providing excellent education, job placement resources, and a diverse and supportive student experience.
Step 1: Complete the interest form for On Campus or Online and an admissions representative will contact you to schedule a brief virtual meeting to discuss your educational goals and the application process.
Step 2: Complete the ODU application
Step 3: Within "Career Choice" select Old Dominion University as your College.
Step 4: Once admitted, you will work with your advisor to develop a degree plan and to register for classes.
Step 5: Request payment from Amazon Career Choice:
- Visit amazoncareerchoice.com and submit a payment request each term for your chosen school and program.
- The request will be sent to the school to confirm course level details, and either approve or deny the request.
- If approved, Amazon pays the school directly!