Say yes to ODU!
- Login to the Application Portal
- Select the active Application
- Click the View Decision link
- Click the Reply to Offer button and follow steps to enroll.
Your UIN (Student ID) is located on your offer of admission. This important ID number will enable various ODU departments (ex. Office of Student Financial Aid) to serve you more efficiently in the event you have any questions or concerns about your student record.
MIDAS (Monarch Identification and Authorization System) is ODU's log-in and password management system. Use your MIDAS ID and password to log into most University applications and services, such as email, Canvas, myODU, Leo Online, Banner and many other important resources.
- Visit midas.odu.edu and click Need an Account
- Enter your University Identification Number (UIN), located on your decision letter. Follow the rest of the prompts and click Submit
- Complete the remaining account creation steps. Once your MIDAS has been created, it is extremely important to write it down and keep it in a safe place. You'll need it for almost everything in the confirmation process and as a student.
Your personal checklist enables quick and easy completion of steps to ensure a smooth transition to ODU. The housing application, Monarch Orientation (campus orientation) registration, and more are included.
- Open the webpage my.odu.edu
- Login using your newly created MIDAS account (top left of page)
- Locate and view your checklist (top left of page under Login)
- Review and complete all applicable items
In order to be considered for need-based federal financial aid and scholarships, you must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Old Dominion University's FAFSA code is 003728.
To have a financial aid package developed, you must have a FAFSA application on file. Student financial aid packages will become available beginning mid-March.