The linked BA/MBA or BS/MBA program is an early entry to the MBA program of study. The early-entry program is designed for well qualified non-business undergraduate ODU students to start their MBA program prior to completing their undergraduate degree. Well qualified non-business undergraduate students may take MBA-level courses as early as three semesters prior to graduation and count up to 12 graduate credits toward their undergraduate degree. Students participating in the early-entry program must earn a minimum of150 credit hours (120 discrete credit hours for the undergraduate degree and 30 discrete credit hours for the graduate degree). Early-entry program students should carefully consider their undergraduate degree program requirements when planning their course of study.
- A potential candidate will have: Completed all lower-level general education requirements
- Completed at least 24 credit hours at ODU
- A minimum index of 1200 (index is computed as 200 times the ODU GPA plus GMAT score)
- Students who have done exceptionally well in their undergraduate work may qualify for a GMAT waiver.
- Completed all lower-level general education requirements
- Completed at least 24 credit hours at ODU with a cumulative GPA of at least 3.52. Achieved junior standing
For Admission to the Arts & Letters Major and Business Administration Program
A minimum Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) score of 5501.
A GPA of at least 3.03.
At ODU, we understand that as a transfer student you have unique needs that require a wide array of campus resources. The Center for Advising Administration and Academic Partnerships aims to create a transfer inclusive culture that supports the successful...
Estimated rates for the 2023-24 academic year. Rates are subject to change. Anyone that is not a current Virginia resident will be charged non-resident rates. That includes international students.
Ways to Save
Here are a few ways for you to save on the cost of attending ODU. For more information visit University Student Financial aid