The Information Technology Advisory Council (ITAC) provides advice and guidance on information technology policies, strategies, issues, directions and priorities. The committee is advisory to the Chief Information Officer (CIO) and is appointed annually by the Provost and the Vice President for Administration and Finance. ITAC maintains a mid-to-long range perspective and facilitates well informed campus communication, participation and dialogue on information technology issues, directions and strategies vital to the future of the University. The Council meets on the first and third Tuesday of each month at 8:30 a.m.
- Provide advice and recommendations to the University's administration concerning technology strategic directions, operating policies, and student, faculty and staff technology needs.
- Ensure that the Old Dominion University community is kept informed about information technology issues and initiatives.
- Advise on policies, procedures, and standards for information technology.
- Make recommendations on IT related decisions with a University perspective and provide leadership in implementing IT policy and procedures.
- Provide project management oversight, involvement and direction. Act as sponsors for IT initiatives.
ITAC is comprised of University decision-makers in all planning units, including administrators, technology professionals, administrative system users, faculty and staff.
|Rusty Waterfield||Office of Administration and Finance, Chair|
||University Budget Office|
|Tim Anderson||College of Arts and Letters|
|Sanjeevi Chitikeshi||College of Engineering and Technology|
|Michael Dal Santo
||Office of Student Engagement and Enrollment Services|
|Robert Doherty||School of Continuing Education|
|Holli Kubly||University Libraries|
||Office of Student Engagement and Enrollment Services
|Kate Hawkins||Office of Academic Affairs|
|Karen Higgins||College of Health Sciences
|Bryan Magary||College of Engineering and Technology|
|Connie Merriman||College of Business|
|Humberto Portellez||Office of the Registrar|
|Miguel Ramlatchan||Office of Distance Learning|
|Adam Rubenstein||Office of Research|
||College of Education and Professional Studies
|David Shirley||Office of Institutional Effectiveness and Assessment|
|Jamila Walker||Office of Strategic Communication and Marketing|
|Candice Goodin||Information Technology Services, ex-officio member|
|Tihomir Hristov||Information Technology Services, ex-officio member|
|David Kozoyed||Information Technology Services, ex-officio member
|Karthik Navuluri||Information Technology Services, ex-officio member|
|Doug Streit||Information Technology Services, ex-officio member|