Dr. Sarper is a lecturer in EFD. He was a professor of engineering at Colorado State University-Pueblo between 1998 and 2014. He was also an associate director of NASA Space Grant Consortium in Colorado.
Ph.D. in Industrial Engineering and Operations Research, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, (1988)
M.S. in Industrial Engineering and Operations Research, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, (1982)
B.S. in Industrial Engineering, The Pennsylvania State University, (1980)
- Registered Professional Engineer (P.E.)
- Sponsoring Organization: State of Colorado
- Date Obtained: 1990-01-01
- Engineer-In-Training (E.I.T.)
- Sponsoring Organization: State of Virginia
- Date Obtained: 1981-01-01
Contracts, Grants and Sponsored Research
- Sarper, H. "Descent Analysis of Model Rockets" $3000.00 . Federal. May 16, 2017 - August 15, 2017
Reliability, Economic Analysis, Engineering Education, Space
- Sarper, H., Jaksic, N. I. and Vahala, L. L. (2017). Metal cutting and manufacturing economics project for freshmen ASEE Annual Conference and Exposition.