Attend an Informational Session
- Learn from our experienced and certified PMP instructors.
- Prepare for class and the exam with The CertWise Learning System for PMP® Exam Preparation, included in tuition. This interactive study program includes printed study materials, online quizzes, flashcards, PMP practice test, and more. You will have access to the online study tools for an entire year.
- Discuss topics and network with peers from a variety of industries.
- Stay on track to complete your PMP studies with our structured learning environment.
- Meet the 35-hour project management education prerequisite.
- Take advantage of your employer's tuition reimbursement program.
- Earn up to 3.5 CEUs (35 Contact Hours).
Our course is designed to prepare individuals for the PMP Exam. The PMP is highly recommended for experienced project managers looking to advance their skills, career, and earning potential. Candidates must meet education and experience requirements detailed below, agree to a professional code of conduct, and pass the PMP Exam.
Our certification preparation course is designed primarily for individuals seeking the prestigious Project Management Professional (PMP)® certification. Certification is a great choice for professionals who want to:
- Earn a higher salary: According to PMI, PMP® credential holders in the US earn 25% more than those without a PMP certification.
- Earn a prestigious certification recognized around the globe.
- Build skills and knowledge that are transferable between industries, market segments and geographic locations.
- Gain an advantage over non-certified project managers.
- Prove your project management knowledge, commitment, and experience.
- Join a global network of over 1,000,000 PMP credential
DAVID SHRIMPTON, PMP
Hello, I'm David Shrimpton, your instructor for the PMP Exam Prep Course, and I'm excited to be presenting this material to you. I retired in 2014 from my last project, a $2 billion nuclear decontamination and decommissioning effort, where I was the project risk manager. I thought that would be the end of 40+ years in engineering, project engineering and project management, but I'm still actively consulting and teaching part time.
I started teaching as a graduate engineering student at UC Berkeley, then took a long break to work on projects in the US public and private sectors, and in Canada and UK. My focus has been on environmental projects, everything from Environmental Impact Statements to nuclear and hazardous waste site remediations. Later in my career I developed an interest in project and business risk management, which is the core of by consultancy.
While almost all of my project experience is with the predictive methodology, I am conversant with agile methodologies and will be addressing both. I first passed the PMP exam in 1994, then again in 2011, and have remained current with the recent changes from PMI and this year's 7th Edition of the PMBOK. I look forward to our classes.
To withdraw from a course you must send a request in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org (7) days prior the start date of the course. Failure to attend a course does not constitute withdrawal. Course registration fees, less a $50 processing fee will be refunded via original form of payment. There are no refunds once the class has begun.
Late withdrawals of six (6) days or less before the class begins, will result in the student being charged the $50 processing fee, as well as charges for books and/or other course material fees.