in grant expenditures
$8.8 million in Research Funded Projects
Research Funded Projects
Federal, State and Private
Centers & ClinicsVirginia Early Childhood Policy Center Children's Learning & Research Center Speech & Hearing Clinic Center for Movement, Health & Disability
Research InformationOffice of Research ODU Research Foundation Undergraduate Research Opportunities
RESPONSIBLE CONDUCT OF RESEARCH TRAINING
REQUEST GRANT PROPOSAL SUPPORT
Research Using Humans
Human Subjects Review Committee Members:
- John Baaki, Ph.D., Chair
- Eddie Hill, Ph.D., Member
- Cherng-Jyh Yen, Ph.D., Member
- Angela Eckhoff, Ph.D., Member
- Jason Sawyer, Member
- Kristin Gansle, Member
To submit an exempt application, applicants should complete the following steps:
- Fill out the application for exempt research via the IRBNet site.
- Provide a description of the research protocol, cover letter, informed consent (if applicable), survey and questionnaires, and other documents relevant to the project.
- Attach or link CITI certificates for all researchers involved in the project. CITI certificates are valid for two years and should be maintained throughout the duration of the proposed project.
- Upload all documents and submit the application via the IRBNet site.
- The application package must be signed by the Responsible Project Investigator. Graduate students are not allowed to sign the application package.
ODU’s Dennis Gregory Wins NASPA Award for Outstanding Contribution to Student Affairs Through Teaching
The associate professor of educational foundations and leadership was selected by the Student Affairs Administrators in Higher Education (NASPA). (More)
This is the second under-40 group to be honored, following the inaugural class in 2021. (More)
Five University faculty members were selected as program scholars and one was named an Alumni Ambassador. (More)