in grant expenditures
$8.8 million in Research Funded Projects
Research Funded Projects
Federal, State and Private
Centers & ClinicsVirginia Early Childhood Policy Center Children's Learning & Research Center Speech & Hearing Clinic Center for Movement, Health & Disability
Research InformationOffice of Research ODU Research Foundation Undergraduate Research Opportunities
RESPONSIBLE CONDUCT OF RESEARCH TRAINING
REQUEST GRANT PROPOSAL SUPPORT
Research Using Humans
Human Subjects Review Committee Members:
- John Baaki, Ph.D., Chair
- Eddie Hill, Ph.D., Member
- Cherng-Jyh Yen, Ph.D., Member
- Angela Eckhoff, Ph.D., Member
- Jason Sawyer, Member
- Kristin Gansle, Member
To submit an exempt application, applicants should complete the following steps:
- Fill out the application for exempt research via the IRBNet site.
- Provide a description of the research protocol, cover letter, informed consent (if applicable), survey and questionnaires, and other documents relevant to the project.
- Attach or link CITI certificates for all researchers involved in the project. CITI certificates are valid for two years and should be maintained throughout the duration of the proposed project.
- Upload all documents and submit the application via the IRBNet site.
- The application package must be signed by the Responsible Project Investigator. Graduate students are not allowed to sign the application package.