Ph.D. in Chemistry, Indian Institute of Technology Madras, (1999)
- Mahadevan, K., Patthipati, V. Suresh., Han, S., Swanson, J., Whelan, E., Osgood, C. J. and Ramjee, B. (2016). Highly fluorescent resorcinarene cavitand nanocapsules with efficient renal clearance. Nanotechnology 27 , pp. 335101.
- Ramkumar, D., Mahadevan, K., Varghese, B., Sankararaman, S., Jagadeesh, M. N.. and Chandrasekhar, J. (1996). Cyclisation of Enediyne Radical Cations through Chemical, Photochemical and Electrochemical Oxidation: The Role of State Symmetry. Journal of Organic Chemistry 61 , pp. 2247-2250.
- Ramjee, B., Mahadevan, K., Prayakarao, S. and Han, S. (March , 2012). Resorcinarene nanocapsules: Synthesis, functionalization, and encapsulation Oral Presentation 243rd American Chemical Society National Meeting San Diego, CA.
- Mahadevan, K. and Sankararaman, S. (August , 1996). Photoinduced Electron Transfer Mediated Cyclisation of Enediynes Poster 11th International Conference on Photochemical Conversion and Storage of Solar Energy Bangalore, India.
- 2020: Above and Beyond Award, COS, Old Dominion University
- 2019: Shining Star Award, Old Dominion University
- 1992: Junior Research Fellowship, The Council of Scientific and Industrial Research , India
- 1991: Merit - cum- Means Scholarship, Indian Institute of Technology, Madras