Certificate of Advanced Graduate Study in Advanced Social Research, City University of New York Graduate Center, (2009)
Ph.D. in Sociology, City University of New York, (2009)
M.A. in Sociology, University of South Carolina, (2003)
B.S. in Biology Education, South Carolina State University, (1998)
- Graham, R. S. (2018). Associations Between Cyberbullying Victimization and Deviant Health Risk Behaviors. The Social Science Journal.
- Wood, F. R. (2018). More Than Cultural Racism: The Complexity of White Beliefs about Racial Inequality in the Twenty-ﬁrst Century . Journal of Race and Policy 13 (1) , pp. 1 - 23.
- Graham, R. S. (2017). African American Digital Practices: Mobile E-Health and Residential Segregation. Sociological Focus 51 (3) , pp. 186-199.
- Graham, R. S. (2017). Capable Guardians in the Digital Environment: The Role of Digital Literacy in Reducing Phishing Victimization. Deviant Behavior 39 (12) , pp. 1371 - 1382.
- Graham, R. S. (2016). Nurturing Nonmarket Spaces in the Digital Environment. First Monday 21 (10).
- Graham, R. S. (2016). The Content of Our #Characters: Black Twitter as Counterpublic. Sociology of Race and Ethnicity 2 (4) , pp. 433 - 449.
- Graham, R. S. (2016). Explaining African-American Cell Phone UsageThrough the Social Shaping of Technology Approach. Journal of African American Studies 20 (1) , pp. 19 - 34.
- Graham, R. S. (2016). Inter-Ideological Mingling: White Extremist Ideology Entering the Mainstream on Twitter. Sociological Spectrum 36 (1) , pp. 24 - 36.
- Graham, R. S. (2012). The Digital Practices of Mobile Phones. Sociology Compass 6 (12) , pp. 962 - 973.
- Graham, R. S. (2012). Household Expenditures on Information and Communication Technologies: A Proposal for a Digital Practice Model. Race, Gender, and Class 19 (3-4) , pp. 161 - 178.
- Graham, R. S. (2009). ICT as Cultural Practice: Group Differences in Attitudes towards Technology among Americans. New Media and Society 12 (6) , pp. 985 - 1003.
- Graham, R. S. (2014). The Digital Practices of African-Americans. Peter Lang.