M.S.Ed. in Secondary Education, Old Dominion University, (2007)
B.A. in English Literature and Composition, College of William & Mary, (2005)
- Baker, P. (2008). Let A Thousand Wikibooks Bloom. The Chronicle of Higher Education 55 (14) , pp. A29.
- Baker, P. (April , 2010). •Digital Natives and Digital Immigrants: A Comparison across Course Tasks and Delivery Methodologies SITE 2010 San Diego, CA.
- Kidd, J. (August , 2009). Student-Authored Wikibooks as University Textbooks: Reflections on Three Years of Successful Implementation Wikimania 2009 Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- Kidd, J. (April , 2009). The Effects of Peer-Assessment Training on University Students’ Writing Performance and Satisfaction within a Wiki Environment AERA 2009 San Diego, California.
- Kidd, J. (April , 2009). Traditional Textbook vs Student-authored Wikibook: A Quasi-experimental Study of Student Academic Outcomes AERA 2009 San Diego, California.
- Kidd, J. (April 14, 2009). Traditional Textbook vs. Student-authored Wikibook: A Quasi-Experimental Study of Student Attitudes and Behaviors AERA 2009 San Diego, California.
- Kidd, J. (March 6, 2009). Wikitextbooks: Pedagogical Tool for Student Empowerment SITE 2009--Society for Information Technology & Teacher Education International Conference Charleston, South Carolina.
- Kidd, J. (March 3, 2009). An Evaluation of Web 2.0 Pedagogy: Student-authored Wikibook vs Traditional Textbook SITE 2009--Society for Information Technology & Teacher Education International Conference Charleston, South Carolina.