Information Technology & Decision Sciences
- Ardalan, A., Ardalan, R. K., and Rhiel, G. S. (2022). Abrupt Conversion of Face to Face Courses to Online. Journal of Business Disciplines
- Ardalan, A., Ardalan, R. K., Rao, S., and Alexander, K. (2019). A System Architecure for Ensuring Anonymity of Student Survey Responses. International Journal of Information and Learning Technology, 36 (1), pp. 52-65.
- Ardalan, R. K. (2016). Improving Earnings and Dividends Forecasts Using Cointegration Analysis. International Journal of Business, Accounting, and Finance, 10 (1), pp. 43-53.
- Ardalan, A., and Ardalan, R. K. (2009). A Data Structure for Supply Chain Management Systems. Industrial Management and Data Systems, 109 (1), pp. 138-150.
- Ardalan, A., Ardalan, R. K., and Coppage, S. F. (2009). Requirements Analysis and Implementation: Converting a Student Survey of Faculty Teaching System from Paper-based to Web-based. Journal of Cases in Information Technology, 11 (2), pp. 1-11.
- Ardalan, R. K. (2008). Eurobond Issue and Firm Value. Journal of Business and Economic Research, 9 (11), pp. 63 - 70.
- Coppage, S. F., Ardalan, R. K., Ardalan, A., and Crouch, W. (2007). A comparison of student feedback obtained through paper-based and web-based surveys of faculty teaching. British Journal of Educational Technology, 38 (6), pp. 1085-1101.
- Crouch, W., Ardalan, R. K., Coppage, S. F., and Ardalan, A. (2005). Teaching Assessment and Administration.. European Applied Business Research Conference.
- Ardalan, A., and Ardalan, R. K. (2002). An Information Systems Tool for Managing Hospital Operating Rooms.. International Conference on the Hospital of the Future.
- Ardalan, A., and Ardalan, R. K. (2001). Development of Data Structures/File Organization Methods For Managing Resources,.. Decision Sciences Institute.
- , A. (June, 2013). An information systems architecture for a modified JIT system Oral Presentation presented at 52nd International conference Business and Economics, June 2013 Paris, France.
- Coppage, S. F., Ardalan, A., and Ardalan, R. K. (October, 2007). International Academy of Business and Public Administration Disciplines presented at International Academy of Business and Public Administration Disciplines New Orleans.
- 2018: Outstanding Faculty Advisor, Strome College of Business