An experienced entrepreneur, Dr. Eagle joined the faculty in 2016 and as the Strome College of Business Entrepreneurship Area Coordinator, she advises students on the Interdisciplinary Entrepreneurship Minor and Certificate.
Ph.D. in Occupational/Technical Studies, Old Dominion University, (2016)
M.S. in Business and Industry Training, Old Dominion University, (2010)
B.S. in Marketing Education, James Madison University, (1983)
- Eagle, K. and McNees, M. (2023). Strategic Teambuilding Game: Intentional Diversity and Inclusion for Maximum Team Performance. Management Teaching Review 8 (4).
- McNees, M. R. . and Eagle, K. (January 21, 2023). The Last Resort: Navigating B Corp Change Management Oral Presentation USASBE Driven by Dreams Conference Tallahassee, FL.
- Bennett, A. A., Eagle, K. A., O'Toole, J. and McNees, M. (October 21, 2022). NETWORK NOW! THREE 5-MINUTE ENGAGING, EXPERIENTIAL ACTIVITIES TO IMPROVE STUDENT NETWORKING SKILLS Paper SMA Annual Conference Little Rock, AK.
- EAGLE, K. and MCNEES, M. (January 6, 2022). The Networking Game: Making Connections and Discovering Opportunities Paper USASBE 2022 - Experiential Exercises Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Eagle, K. (October 28, 2021). Driving Economic Success: Strengthening the Entrepreneurial Ecosystem in a Coastal City Paper Academy of Business Research Conference San Antonio, TX.
- Eagle, K. and McNees, M. (January 7, 2021). The Bigger Better Game Paper USASBE 2021 B3E - Competitive Teaching Exercises Virtual.
- Eagle, K. and McNees, M. (January 6, 2020). START, SELL, SCALE: BRINGING THE BUSINESS MODEL CANVAS TO LIFE USASBE 2020 - Interdisciplinary and Experiencial Entrepreneurship Education New Orleans.
- Eagle, K. and McNees, M. (October 10, 2019). Strategic Team Building Game: Maximize Your Team Talents Paper SMA Annual Meeting Norfolk, VA.
- Eagle, K. A. (November 18, 2015). VB Small Business Survey Results Oral Presentation Process Improvement Committee City Hall, Virginia Beach.
- 2022: Outstanding Faculty Advising Award, Strome College of Business
- 2021: 2021 Best Paper Innovation Teaching/Management Education Track, Southern Management Association
- 2021: Recognized by LeADERS Program Graduate, LeADERS Program
- 2021: Finalist: Excellence in Entrepreneurship Education competition , USASBE
- 2019: Shining Star Award, Division of Student Engagement & Enrollment Services
- 2005: DIVA Bridal Retailer of the Year, Atlanta Apparel Mart