Contracts, Grants and Sponsored Research
- Wu, H., Payne, B. K. and Luo, T. "SCHOLARSHIPS FOR INFORMATION SECURITY AND ANALYTICS" $1,000,000. Federal. -
- Wu, H., Zubair, M. and Maly, K. J. "III-COR: Collaborative Classification of Large, Growing Collections with Evolving Facets" $500,280. Federal. September 15, 2007 - August 31, 2011
- Wu, H. "SoD: Supporting Cased-Based Design for Packaged Software Implementations" $315,942. Federal. July 15, 2007 - June 30, 2011
- Chen, F., Lu, C., Wu, H. and Li, M. (2017). A Semantic Similarity Measure Integrating Multiple Conceptual Relationships for Web Service Discovery . Expert Systems With Applications 67 , pp. 19-31.
- Chen, F., Li, M., Wu, H. and Xie, L. (2017). Web service discovery among large service pools utilising semantic similarity and clustering. Enterprise Information Systems 11 (3) , pp. 452-469.
- Feng, N., Wu, H., Li, M., Wu, D., Chen, F. and Tian, J. (2016). Managing security risks for inter-organisational information systems: a multiagent collaborative model. Enterprise Information Systems 10 (7) , pp. 751-770.
- He, W., Wu, H., Yan, G., Akula, V. and Shen, J. (2015). A novel social media competitive analytics framework with sentiment benchmarks. Information and Management 52 (7) , pp. 801-812.
- Folmer, E., Wu, H. and van Bekkum, M. (2014). Data Standards Quality Measured for Achieving Enterprise Interoperability: The Case of the SETU Standard for Flexible Staffing. Information Systems and e-Business Management 12 (4) , pp. 517-541.
- Chen, F., Wang, Y., Li, M., Wu, H. and Tian, J. (2014). Principal Association Mining: An Efficient Classification Approach. Knowledge-based Systems 67 , pp. 16-25.
- Zhu, H. and Wu, H. (2014). Assessing quality of large-scale data standards: A case of XBRL GAAP Taxonomy. Decision Support Systems 59 , pp. 351-360.