Ph.D. in Computer Science and Engineering, State University of New York at Buffalo, (2002)
M.E. in Computer Engineering, Chinese Academy of Sciences, (1997)
Contracts, Grants and Sponsored Research
- Xin, C. "REU Site: Cybersecurity Research in a Multidisciplinary Environment" $360000. Federal. March, 2017 - February, 2020
- Xin, C. "EAGER: A Beamforming Optimization Framework for Large Scale MMWAVE Networks" $85000. Federal. September, 2017 - August, 2019
- Xin, C. "NETS: SMALL: RUI: On-demand Spectrum Access: Application-oriented dynamic spectrum access" $16000. Federal. May, 2016 - August, 2017
Research Interests: Cybersecurity, cognitive radio networks, wireless communications and networking, cyber-physical systems, and performance evaluation and modeling
- Xin, C. (2018). Throughput oriented lightweight near-optimal rendezvous algorithm for cognitive radio networks. Computer Networks 137 (49-60).
- Chen, X. (2017). Seebeck Coefficient Measurements of Polycrystalline and Highly Ordered Metal-Organic Framework Thin Films. ECS Journal of Solid State Science and Technology 6 (4) , pp. P150--P153.
- Phuong, T. X. (2018). Puncturable attribute-based encryption for secure data delivery in Internet of Things Piscataway, NJ, USA: Paper presented at the IEEE INFOCOM 2018 - IEEE Conference on Computer Communications.