Check Your Application Status
It is important to note the following:
- Outstanding items will be displayed in orange on the right-hand side of the portal.
- Items that have been submitted to ODU and processed will be green.
- If you just submitted your application, please allow a few business days for the information to be properly updated.
- Standardized test scores that were sent to the university may take up to 2-3 weeks to arrive.
- If you provided unofficial transcripts, these are perfectly acceptable for application review. Official transcripts are only required after acceptance to the university.
- Once your application is submitted you cannot make changes. If there are additional documents you want to add please send them directly to email@example.com and our staff will attach them.
Application Status Codes
Incomplete - We have not received all of the required credentials. Allow seven to ten business days for receipt and processing from the date an item was mailed.
Complete - Ready for Review
The application is complete and with the department for review.
Admit - The student has been offered admission.
Deny - The student has been denied admission.