Electronic Textbook Procedures
- Many textbooks are now available in an electronic format for purchase. If you can obtain an accessible version on your own, you do not need to submit a request through OEA.
- In order to request electronic textbooks, you must have access to them as an accommodation. If you have questions about this, please contact your OEA counselor
- You must fill out an electronic textbook request form
- You MUST purchase your textbooks and provide a receipt before your electronic textbook request will be processed.
- Educational Accessibility will notify you when your electronic versions are available.
- Your electronic textbooks will be provided to you digitally, via a file-sharing site.
- Text-to-speech Reader resources: