Winter Term (Dec 19, 2022-Jan 6, 2023) exams will be held during the last class meeting.
Final exams for 8-week session classes will be held on the last day of classes for the session.
Live (on campus or in higher education centers).
When classes meet longer than one class period on only one day, the examination will be as in the following examples:
- The examination for classes meeting 8:00-10:50 am on Monday will be given at the time of the MWF 8:00-8:50 am examination.
- The examination for classes meeting 8:00-10:50 am on Wednesday will be given at the time of the MWF 9:00-9:50 am examination.
- The examination for classes meeting 8:00-10:50 am on Friday will be given at the time of the MWF 10:00-10:50 am examination.
*Days of the Week: Monday=M, Tuesday=T, Wednesday=W, Thursday=R, Friday=F, Saturday=S, Sunday=U.
Exams in online classes should be made available in a variety of time slots, including some in both conventional 9-5 working hours and some in evenings, spread over a time period that includes at least one full business day. Students should consult their course syllabus for specific guidance. For additional information about proctoring and online examinations, click here.
- If the entire class is being proctored by the faculty via Zoom, then the exam will be administered during a specified final exam time block assigned to the class.
- If the final exam is un-proctored, or if the final exam must be proctored and requires students to schedule with a third-party proctor or testing center, then the window for completing the exam must be at least 36 hours long, including the official exam time period, but may extend beyond it.
- There is no specific day/time reserved for final exams in asynchronous courses. Students must have a window of at least 36 hours to complete the final exam, whether proctored or un-proctored.