Apply to be the Student Member of the Board of Visitors
Apply to be the…
STUDENT MEMBER OF THE BOARD OF VISITORS
- The student shall be a non-voting, advisory member of the Board
- The term of service of the student Board member shall be one year, beginning on the May commencement date of each year.
- To be eligible to serve, a student must have successfully completed at least 15 semester hours of course work at Old Dominion and possess and maintain a cumulative grade point average of at least 3.0.
- He/she must be register for at least six hours per semester during the regular academic year.
To apply for the Representative submit the following application packet for review:
- Cover page with: Name, Address, Phone, E-Mail, UIN
- A letter of intent indicating why you wish to serve-punctuation, grammar, and clarity are essential.
- 3 letters of reference-references should be from faculty members, coaches, employers, supervisors, advisers
- Current resume listing campus & community involvement
To learn more about the Board of Visitors, follow this link: http://www.odu.edu/about/bov
Applicants are encouraged to have their materials reviewed by the Career Management Center and the ODU Writing Center.
Career Management Center contact: Nakia Madry-Smith
Writing Center contact: April Cobos
Please let me know if you have any questions!
Completed applications should be submitted by March 20 to:
Student Engagement & Enrollment Services, Don Stansberry
2008 Webb Center
Norfolk, VA 23529
Posted By: Ravi Narayanan
Date: Fri Feb 28 13:43:12 EST 2014