Department of Mathematics & Statistics
- Park, K., Kim, J., and Jung, D. (2018). GLM‐based statistical control r‐charts for dispersed count data with multicollinearity between input variables. Quality & Reliability Engineering International, 34 (6), pp. 1103-1109.
- Park, K., and Qiu, P. (2018). Evaluation of the tareatment time - Lag effect for survival data. Lifetime Data Analysis, 24 (2), pp. 1-18.
- Park, K. (2014). Model Selection and dianostics for joint modeling of survival and longitudinal data with crossing hazard rate functions. Statistics in Medicine, 33 (26), pp. 4532 - 4546.
- He, J., Qiu, P., Park, K., Xu, Q., and Potegal, M. (2013). Young Chinese children's anger and distress: emotion category and intensity identified by the time course behaviors. International Journal of Behavioral Development, 37 (4), pp. 349-356.
- (2017). Evaluation of the treatment time-lag effect for survival data. Other presented at Biostatistics Workshop Gainesville, FL..
- (2016). Evaluation of the treatment time-lag effect for survival data South Korea.
- (2016). Evaluation of the treatment time lag-effect for survival data Poster presented at IMS New Researchers Conference Madison, WI..
- 2017: Nat'l Cancer Institute & Nat'l Institute of Allergy & Infectiouss Diseases Travel Award, ENAR
- 2016: Institute of Mathematical Statistics Travel Award, New Researchers Conference in Statistics and Probability
- 2015: Dean's Citation Paper Award, College of Public Health & Health Professionals
- 2006: Honor Student, Department of Mathematics, Yonsei University
Contracts, Grants and Sponsored Research
- , "The Prediction of withdrawal from the WIC prgoram" $408,492. Federal. 2018
- Zhang, H. "Food Assistance, Diet and Body Weight Status among WIC Eligible Children" $155,000. Federal. 2016 - 2018
- , "Junior Faculty Research Mentoring Program" $3,000. Old Dominion University. 2016 - 2017
- Zhang, H. "Just - In -Time incentives (JITI)" $49,966. Federal. 2016 - 2017
- , "Evaluation of the Treatment Time- Lag Effect for Survival Data by using nonparametric approach" $6,000. 2016