Department of Mathematics & Statistics
- nonparametric statistics: rank-based testing procedures, longitudinal data, factorial designs; almost sure central limit theory; mathematical statistics
- Tabacu, L. M. Almost sure central limit theorem for rank statistics under mixing assumptions.
- Tabacu, L. M. Logarithmic quantile estimation of rank tests for patterned alternatives.
- Tabacu, L. M. (2018). Weak convergence of the linear rank statistics under strong mixing conditions. Statistics & Probability Letters, 132, pp. 28-34.
- Denker, M., and Tabacu, L. M. (2014). Logarithmic Quantile Estimation for Rank Statistics. Journal of Statistical Theory and Practice, 9 (1), pp. 146-170.
- Tabacu, L. M. (July, 2016). Recent advances and innovative applications of nonparametric and multivariate methods, Oral Presentation presented at International Statistics Festival Salzburg, Austria .
- Tabacu, L. M. (April, 2016). Poster presented at Workshop for Women in Math Sciences North Carolina .
- Tabacu, L. M. (August, 2015). Logarithmic quantile estimation for rank statistics Poster presented at 17th Meeting of New Researchers in Statistics and Probability Seattle .
- Tabacu, L. M. (July, 2015). Logarithmic quantile estimation for rank statistics Oral Presentation presented at European Meeting of Statisticians 2015, Amsterdam, Netherlands .
- Tabacu, L. M. (April, 2015). Logarithmic quantile estimation and its applications to nonparametric factorial designs Poster presented at International Conference on Robust Rank-Based and Nonparametric Methods Kalamazoo, MI .
- Tabacu, L. M. (October, 2013). An almost sure central limit theorem for rank ststistics Paper presented at AMS Fall Southeastern Sectional Meeting Louisville, KY.
- Tabacu, L. M. (August, 2013). Logarithmic quantile estimation for rank statistics Paper presented at Section on Nonparametric Rank-Based Methods Montreal, Canada .
- Tabacu, L. M. (August, 2013). Testing longitudinal data by logarithmic quantile SAMSI, NC.
- Tabacu, L. M. (April, 2013). Almost sure central limit theorems Pennsylvania State.
- 2016: Travel Award, SAMSI
- 2015: (Euro 350), European Meeting of Statisticians
- 2015: Travel Award, University of Washington,
- 2015: Travel Award, ENAR
- 2013: Graduate Student Travel, AMS Sectional Meeting
- 2013: William Harkness Grad Student Travel Award, JSW Montreal Dept.of Statistics
- 2012: William Harkness Grad. Teaching Award, Pennsylvania State University
- 2001: University of Bucharest
Contracts, Grants and Sponsored Research