[ skip to content ]
Guidelines to Follow for Mail Pick-Up
- Keep letter mail, flats, stamped mail, and campus mail separated with rubber bands.
- Separate domestic mail and international mail.
- Letter mail should be faced in the same direction and bound with a rubber band. (Trays should be used for large mailings, call 3-3673 for trays).
- Over-stuffed envelopes and large envelopes (flats) must be sealed when placed for pick-up.
- Each mail piece must have the return address of the mailing department and the budge code in the upper left hand corner.
- All personal stamped mail must be sealed.